This article we are talking about Amazon shopping, amazon credit card, amazon prime shopping, amazon gift card and amazon returns.
Let’s begin with history of amazon;
Amazon.com.inc is an e-commerce website where you can buy and sell the products or services. It is an AMERICAN base multinational technology company. It has most valuable brands also it is one of five AMERICAN information technology companies like Alphabet, Meta, Microsoft and Apple.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos in the year of 5th July 1994 in his garage in Bellevue, Washington. Initially it is only online marketplace of books. It is expand in a multi categorizes of products.
As you know amazon was disrupt the well establish markets through technological advancement or technological innovation and also reinvestment of profits aggressively into capital expenditures. This strategy can help the amazon to fly over the raining clouds. As you know amazon captured the online retailer market place around the globe as of 2022.
This is a short intro of Amazon.com.inc and now let’s start of AMAZON SHOPPING:
Product and Services:
As you know amazon is a largest online e-commerce retail market place and it has a variety of products line such as: (music, book, movies and software), apparels, baby products, consumer electronics, beauty products, gourmet foods, groceries, health and personal care products, industrial & scientific supplies, kitchen items, jewelry, watches, lawn and garden items, musical instruments, sporting goods, tools, automotive items, toys and games, consulting services and farm supplies.
- In 2000, Toy R US toy retailer has 10 years of agreement to Amazon Shopping of supplying of toys and baby products.
- In 2001, Amazon do the similar agreement to Borders Group. Borders group was an American multinational book and music retailer.
- In 2011, Amazon.com announced a partnership with DC comics for the exclusive rights for these popular comics like; the sandman, Watchmen, Green lantern, Batman and Superman also.
- In 2013, Amazon also agreement with United State Postal Service to delivering the orders on Sundays. The rate of the shipping rates are standard. But why! Because of the New York and Los Angeles have a high-volume and inability to deliver in a timely way, and plan to expand it Dallas, Houston, New Orleans and Phoenix.
- In 2017, NIKE agreement with Amazon to sell their products on amazon but this partnership for last 2 year when NIKE withdrew the partnership in 2019. At that time two more companies also stop selling their products on amazon (IKEA and BIRKENSTOCK).
Private Label Products
Amazon sells a lot of products under its own brand names like phone charger, diaper wipes and batteries. In 2009 amazon introduced their basics brands and now amazon have hundreds of products lines like; smartphone case, computer mice, dumbbells and dog crats. These atr the amazon private label products.
Amazon provides e-commerce platform to those who want to sells their products anywhere or selected countries. You can registered as a seller and agreed to amazon policy on the amazon to sell your products or services.
You can registered as an affiliate marketer and receive commission for referring customer to Amazon by referral links.
Amazon also provide the facility that the customer reviews on their website of each product. Reviewers also rate the product.
Hardware and Servies
Amazon has a numbers of products and servies including:
- Amazon music
- Prime videos
- App store
Over 40 Subsidiaries owns by Amazon, including
- web services
- Shobop etc.
web services (AWS) are providing on demand cloud computing and also provide APIs to individual, companies and government also. Amazon web services provides distributed computing processing capacity and software tools via Amazon web services server farms. In 2021 AWS has a market share of 33% in cloud infrastructure and other two competitor Microsoft azure and Google cloud have 21% and 10%.
is an American online producer of audiobooks, podcast, information, entertainment and educational programming on the internet. Audible is a digital seller of audiobooks, television, radio and also audio magazines and newspapers. Production of these things under the arm of Audible studio. Audible is a largest global producer of download able audiobooks.
Jamie Siminoff is the founder of Ring. Ring is a Home Automation company, initially they manufacture door bells powered by WIFI after this they introduces the verity home base products like security cameras. Amazon Shopping bought The Ring in 2018 and now its operates under the name of Amazon.com, inc subsidiaries.
Live video streaming platform but primary objective is oriented to gaming video content that why the site is rapidly boosted because of the major Esports competitions on the live streaming on Twitch. In 2014 Amazon acquired the Twitch on the next year 2015 the broadcasters over 1.5 million and 100 million monthly viewers.
Whole Food Market
Whole Food Market is a supermarket chain based in America. They are specialized in selling products with free artificial colors, flavors and preservative food items.
Amazon.com,inc bought whole food market in 2017.
A company A9.com is a research based and building innovative technology.
Amazon Maritime, Inc. holds a license from Federal Maritime Commission. It gives the Amazon Maritime to operate a non-vessel-owning common carrier for its shipments from China to United States.
Amazon pharmacy provides online delivery service of prescribe medicine, founded in 2020. The prime subscriber’s users are getting 80% discounts on generic and 40% discount on branded drugs.
An Israel based company micro electronics also own by Amazon.com Inc.
Joyo Courier Service
Is a freight forwarding and also have a license from US Maritime Commission they would help to build Amazon logistics by trucking and air freight.
Is a digital cloud based comic platform.
Create space offers the independent content creators for publishing their self-content.
An electronic company specialized in networking WIFI devices to innovate smart homes. Acquired by Amazon in 2019.
There are many business and tech startups acquired by Amazon.
Amazon Credit Card
Amazon is offering its customers to different types of amazon credit card. These credit cards are offering customers to different types of discounts and rewards like 2% cash back reward on fuel up gas and on restaurants.
Following are the types of Amazon Credit cards:
- Amazon Rewards Visa card
- Amazon Store card
- Amazon Secured card
- Amazon Business American Express card
Amazon Reward Visa card
In this card there is no annual credit card fee and also it has no foreign transactional fee.
In this category they offers the customer two categories of card:
- Amazon rewards visa card: instantly give you the $60 amazon gift card. This card member getting 3% back rewards and also 0% promo APR for 6 to 18 months on purchase of $50 or more.
- Amazon prime rewards visa card: instantly give you the $150 amazon gift card. Prime member getting 5% back at amazon and whole food items plus 10% back on rotating items.
Amazon Store Card
Approval of this card customer get $10 Amazon gift card and also 0% ARP financing, No annual fee, also protected from any unauthorized charges and if customer join prime that the customer get 5% back. At amazon.com.
Amazon Secured Card
If you are new or want built your credit history than amazon give the opportunity to built your credit history by using amazon secured card. It has no annual fee and also use at amazon.com and there physical store and your payments reported by major credit bureaus. Payment activities are help you to build credit history.
Amazon Business American Express Card
There are two plans one is 90 days and the second is 60 days.
On US purchases at amazon business, AWS, amazon.com and whole food market.
- On the first purchases of $120,000 and you’ll get 3% earn back in each calendar year.
- 5% back on each calendar year on the purchases of $120,000.
What is Amazon Prime?
Amazon prime is a subscription model from amazon and charges are $139. prime member has the opportunity to access exclusive discount on entertainment and shopping and more. Amazon prime member has the opportunity to enjoy Two days free delivery service and in some cities amazon delivered the product in same day.
There are many things that amazon prime member have access:
- Unlimited TV and movie streaming
- Unlimited reading
- Unlimited music streaming
- Whole food deals
- Free games
- Prime early and prime day access
- With amazon photos: Free unlimited photo storage
- Amazon family
- Amazon elements
Amazon Prime Membership Cost
There are four plans that Amazon offers
- Monthly membership cost is $14.99 per month
- Annual membership cost is $139 per year
- Student membership cost is $69 per year and $7.49 per month
- Video membership cost is $8.99 per month
You may return your parcel within 30 days after delivery. Amazon.com offers free return on most items in 50 United States. Amazon return policy of the item, the weight of the parcel under 50 lbs and sold by Amazon. Amazon also have the refund policy and amazon also have replacement and exchange policy.
Read More neutral outfits